As a stylist who has worked on dozens of makeovers on TLC's hit shows What Not To Wear and Love at First Swipe andwith clients from television stars and CEO's to stay-at-home moms and dads, I understand that style is important in making a great first impression and maintaining respect in the workplace and amongst friends and family. However, great style does not mean having to break the bank to get it. My services run the gamut between closet revamps and personalized shopping experiences. Whatever your style need, I am here to help with affordable rates and personalized service. Pricing Upon Request.
- Closet Revamp: Get help cleaning, organizing, and reevaluating your closet. I will help you decide what to get rid of, what to keep, and how to put pieces together in new and interesting ways to maximize your style. Like a great hair cut, we will trim what's dead and keep what's still good. (approximately 2-3 hours)
- Closet Revamp with Lookbook: During your session we will take pictures of looks as we make them and I will assemble a digital lookbook for you to keep as a reference as you try out your new looks.
- Closet Revamp with Shopping: Get a closet revamp, lookbook, with the addition of shopping. Once I understand what's missing from your wardrobe we will spend up to 4 hours shopping together. Depending on the need, time can be spent working with a tailor to make new and existing pieces fit perfectly.
- Closet Revamp and Advanced Shopping: Get a closet revamp, lookbook, and shopping for up to 8 hours. For the person looking to completely revamp their style and closet, this option can be good as it takes some pressure off rushing against the clock.
- Shopping: Hourly rates for those who just need to add to their existing wardrobe or are shopping for an occasion and don't need to tackle their existing closet.
- Manscaping: As a guy, it can be hard to navigate the fashion landscape of New York City. With tons of options but no clear picture of what your style is saying about you, it can be daunting to get dressed, shop for yourself, and make an impression. Dude, I get it! Let me take the pressure off by helping you evaluate what's working in your closet and what is raising eyebrows. Then, based on your needs, I will take you shopping and get you looking dapper in no time flat (I understand that spending your Saturday in a dressing room is not your idea of a good time)!
Often, even people with typically great style can get frustrated when they have to shop for a special event, formal event, or a vacation. I can help give you important insights into how to shop for these pieces and give you valuable advice as to what silhouettes, fabrics, and colors are most suited to your body and coloring.
- Weddings: Get help coordinating your wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, MOB, groom and groomsmen outfits, flowers, and accessories. I will help plan an overall color theme so that your wedding will be unforgettable for you and your guests.
- Vacations: Learn how to pack efficiently, pick coordinating items that can mixed and matched, and shop for new, essential items that flatter your body type.